James Crossley's blog Contact: jgcrossley10 - AT - yahoo - DOT - co - DOT - uk

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Recent articles

There have been several links to articles just out and just I can't hope to keep up. The philosophical looking Michael Pahl gives a few links, as do Mark Goodacre and Jim West. Sean 'the Baptist' Winter (welcome Sean) has just added the latest Currents in Biblical Research which looks as if there is an article by Michael Bird on Jesus and gentiles. Incidentally, I'm pretty sure I've met Sean at previous BNTCs. Or am I just imagining things?

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean Winter said...

Hi James

Yes you have - I think over beer, either last year or the year before. Thanks for the welcome and hope to catch up in Liverpool.

August 10, 2005

 
Blogger James Crossley said...

Thought as much and hoefully see you in Liverpool.

August 10, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home