James Crossley's blog Contact: jgcrossley10 - AT - yahoo - DOT - co - DOT - uk

Thursday, September 22, 2005

OTin the NT Seminar

The annual OT in the NT seminar held in Gladstone's old home (Hawarden, N. Wales) now has the addition of Jim West! This is one of my favourite conferences. It is usually quite small but with some very sharp people present (and now another one, naturally). If you ever give a paper there you'l most probably have some expert in some field waiting to help. I remember giving a paper there once and learing about medieval MSS on some verse in Mk 7 which I would never have learned elsewhere (and the precise details have obviously slipped out of my head). It is also the friendliest conference I go to. Very pretty setting too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Yup, I'm very much looking forward to going! But believe me- I will be listening and not saying much. As I sometimes tell kids- God gave us one mouth and two ears because he wants us to listen twice as much as we talk. Now if only I could abide by that.... ;-)

September 22, 2005

 
Anonymous steph said...

I want to go too. I really want to go. I have to go - I really do. In fact is Tom going? I might kill him and take his place.

December 31, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home