James Crossley's blog Contact: jgcrossley10 - AT - yahoo - DOT - co - DOT - uk

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Where I am and Man Utd-Villareal

I perhaps should have mentioned that I would be on my travels and away from blogging for a few days so readers could avoid, ahem, disappointment. I'm in some internet cafe at the moment but will return to blogging at the weekend.

And why was Rooney (yes, the best at the moment Jason) sent off???? And I'm not buying and of the usual Rooney outcry. That referee has a history with United players and I'll never forget his semi final when United played Leverkusen a few years back (where there were that many bad decisions they probably balanced out for both sides) . I've always thought he was the worst in Europe. But overall it could have been worse than 0-0 away from home.

6 Comments:

Anonymous steph said...

I got a very biased anti-Rooney version of the 'incident' on the news .... dead naughty ref, if you ask me who knows nothing at all about anything and is biased anyway

September 15, 2005

 
Anonymous steph said...

(i know nuffin i mean - dunno if the ref knows or not but if he does he's lying)

September 15, 2005

 
Blogger J. B. Hood said...

Rooney innocent?!? You ARE a partisan! You really can't "applaud" a decision without getting tossed. I heard the first yellow was a bit too much but frankly the kid asks for it the way he treats the refs. Many footballers hassle those in charge...few as badly, with as much edge, as he does.

Any predictions on the game this weekend?

September 16, 2005

 
Blogger James Crossley said...

Nothing wrong with being biased so long as it is for the right team Steph.

How dare you accuse me of partisanship Jason: I like to think I'm the picture of objectivity when it comes to Man U things!!!! Ok, seriously now, as for a prediction on United-Liverpool: that's a problematic one. If Liverpool win, it is a good job I'm off to Sheffield this weekend... And as that's the case I'll go for Liverpool 0-3 Man Utd (actually it will be much closer than that but I reckon a United win - just).

September 17, 2005

 
Blogger J. B. Hood said...

Yeah, it's a tough tie. You win, everyone says you should have as the 'pool are down right now. You lose, it's really really bad. I say a draw is most likely--can't remember if this is at OT, so if it is I say a win by one goal.

September 17, 2005

 
Blogger James Crossley said...

Sadly, you were right Jason: 0-0.

September 19, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home