James Crossley's blog Contact: jgcrossley10 - AT - yahoo - DOT - co - DOT - uk

Saturday, November 19, 2005

More from Philadelphia

KEANE!!!!! We got that news first thing yesterday morning. If it's over what he said on TV I don't see the problem: all fans seems to think he was dead right. At first the hig brow intellectual talk was all of Ballack. Then I noticed Jason's comment and remembered that other terrible rumour: Gravesen. Ballack yes, Gravesen no. I've a horrible feeling if looking at United's history means anything that it will be Gravesen. So if you're reading Fergie...

Oh and enjoying Philadelphia too, esp. Reading Market.

Off to an AAR historiography seminar this morning if anyone cares (and, as ever, why should they?) which I'll blog on. It doesn't have the same kind of exciting breaking news feel of an archaeological find as we got with Paul Nikkel's blog does it? Nevermind, it could keep me happy.

And that picture: a defence. I just got a new camera, tried it out, neither of us wanted ourselves pictured on the blog, and wanted to see if I could download a picture onto the blog, therefore this blog hit new lows with a picture of the room.

4 Comments:

Anonymous steph said...

of course manyones do care because as ever we are interested and will now look forward to a blog on it because you are there and some of us are not. And no, broken pottery is just that. Broken pottery.

November 19, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you see the photo of mine, when I get home you'll be glad of yours!

November 19, 2005

 
Blogger J. B. Hood said...

no, Gravie would be fine...IF you added another killer offensive mid player like Ballack.

November 19, 2005

 
Anonymous Noelinho said...

Yes, I'm nitpicking, but from a technical point of view, you upload pictures to your blog.

I'm happy now :)

November 20, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home