James Crossley's blog Contact: jgcrossley10 - AT - yahoo - DOT - co - DOT - uk

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

New Blog from Sheffield

I should hae done this earlier but I was rushed when blogging at SBL so had to keep things SBL related (though a bed picture is the obvious response). Anyway, there is another Sheffield blog. This time it is Matthew Coomber whose views look pretty compatible with some of those espoused on this blog and has left some comments (particularly handy when I didn't have time to respond on certain issues). Here's the outline:
Prophet Talk
A Space to Post and Gain Feedback on My Ideas Regarding the Prophetic Literature of the Hebrew Bible, with a Special Emphasis on Social-Justice Issues. It should be stated that, although I am a member of the clergy, ideas posted here are my own and not those of the American Epsicopal Church.

1 Comments:

Anonymous steph said...

yes and he posts photographic evidence of the miraculous. Mind you I've always been a believer ... my cat talks.

November 24, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home