James Crossley's blog Contact: jgcrossley10 - AT - yahoo - DOT - co - DOT - uk

Friday, December 09, 2005

Ok, football

Live from London (here for a Persian exhibition at the British Museum: do you care?) and no bed pictures. But as there's internet access I thought I'd better answer that burning question that is on all those out there happy to see me/Man United fall. Yes, they went out of the Champions' League and yes they were completely.... What can I say? It was United of the early 90s again whacking long balls into the box and (surprise, surprise) getting nowhere (when has that tactic ever worked?).

3 Comments:

Anonymous steph said...

they were overcome by grief

and so am i

December 09, 2005

 
Blogger Jim said...

Now tell me again, which team is it that Zwingli played for?

:-)

I know, I'm wicked and incorrigible.

December 09, 2005

 
Anonymous steph said...

Man Utd but that was before they became famous

December 10, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home