James Crossley's blog Contact: jgcrossley10 - AT - yahoo - DOT - co - DOT - uk

Friday, February 03, 2006

Marking, Jason Hood's new blog and other things

Ok, marking has meant no blogging at the moment (to a chorus of cheers etc. etc.) but thought I should just point out that Jason Hood (a regular i nthe comments section here) has a new blog Gospel of Matthew. that pretty much explains itself but Jason is also a football/soccer fan so in addition to Michael Bird's comments on what Jason might blog on, what about football/soccer, eh Jason?

Oh and it appears that Jim West was a Farrah Fawcett fan and here goes on a brisk jog down memory lane.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

In my own defense (or defence), I was not alone in my admiration!

She has long since been replaced in my affections by Liz Hurley and Sandra Bullock.

;-)

February 03, 2006

 
Blogger James Crossley said...

Do you have to defend yourself for that Jim???? ;-)

February 03, 2006

 
Blogger J. B. Hood said...

If I can really get the thing up and running, then yes, football does have a better chance of coming up than, say, Farah Fawcett. Who knows, maybe I should make it a regular blogging topic (say, during JUNE). It could increase the international appeal of things...

February 03, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home