James Crossley's blog Contact: jgcrossley10 - AT - yahoo - DOT - co - DOT - uk

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

AAR/SBL typo

It appears that on the Secular Approaches section at AAR I have been listed in the handbook (but not the website equivalent) as John Crossley of the University of Southern California. Let me reassure/disappoint you by saying that I have not changed name and I have not changed my institution. Got to say that I feel for poor old John Crossley though if people mistake my paper for his.

4 Comments:

Blogger J. B. Hood said...

You would also be the founder of that institution, which would be exciting (unless "University of SOUTHERN California" is meant).

September 26, 2006

 
Blogger James Crossley said...

Yes, it probably is. Typos all round!

September 27, 2006

 
Blogger J. B. Hood said...

James: USC is where O J Simpson went; I'm just trying to save you a good slashing.

September 27, 2006

 
Anonymous John Crossley (USC) said...

Now I am confused. I thought I was giving the paper. Can you contact me urgently about this?

September 29, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home