James Crossley's blog Contact: jgcrossley10 - AT - yahoo - DOT - co - DOT - uk

Monday, October 29, 2007

End of the Sopranos

...has just aired in the UK. I don't want to give it away but I thought it was the best ending of a TV show I have ever seen. The whole series has been playing around with endings and what the ending might be. And I'm not surprised people have made parallels with the ending of certain biblical books (compare)...I want to say more but... Comments section only I suppose for ending discussions.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Deane said...

It aired a few weeks ago here in NZ, and I loved it. About as perfect an ending as 'The Lives of Others'. It just seemed to fit the mood and content of the rest of the series so perfectly. Best drama series since Cracker. Aren't morally ambivalent characters just so much more appealing?

October 30, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home