James Crossley's blog Contact: jgcrossley10 - AT - yahoo - DOT - co - DOT - uk

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Forthcoming Sheffield Seminars

While Jim West may wonder where I've been (I won't deny or confirm his suggestions), I'll just pass by to mention the forthcoming main seminars at Sheffield for semester 1:

Professor James D.G. Dunn (University of Durham) 'Twenty-First Century Paul: A New Perspective on the New Perspective' (Monday, 15 October, 2007)

Professor Loveday Alexander (University of Sheffield), 'The Myth of Salvation: Reading Luke's Acts in an Enchanted World' (Monday, 29 October)

Professor Timothy Lim (University of Edinburgh), 'How Good Was Ruth’s Hebrew?' (Monday, 10 December)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jim said...

I don't suppose there's anything scheduled for Jan 5 is there?

October 03, 2007

 
Blogger James Crossley said...

Alas, no Jim. Only in term time. I'm sure there will be something entertaining to do though!

October 19, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home