James Crossley's blog Contact: jgcrossley10 - AT - yahoo - DOT - co - DOT - uk

Thursday, November 20, 2008

SBL/Boston/Brunswick/Bowdoin

I arrived yesterday for this year's fun. I arrived early because I'm giving a paper (today) at Bowdoin (New England agrees with me) that I was meant to plug much earlier. The talk is "What New Testament Studies Could Be Doing but Isn't" at 4 p.m. Thursday, November 20, 2008, in Searles Science Building, Room 315, Bowdoin. The lecture is open to the public and admission is free. The link is here and I apologise for the daft pose but it was a semi-jokey holiday snap from Budapest 2006 and the only photo I've got that is the right size for certina promotional things so sory, ok? Also, got to say, I do like the topic given to me and I'm especially looking forward to this one...

3 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

Are you gonna post it online?

Cheers,

Bryan

November 20, 2008

 
Anonymous steph said...

Poser!!

November 20, 2008

 
Blogger James Crossley said...

Maybe (in answer to Bryan not Steph) if I get to it...

November 26, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home